Kunihira VG1 Migaki Finished Santoku Japanese Knife 170mm Mahogany Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: VG1 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 58-59
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 170mm (6.7")
Blade Height: 46mm (1.8")
Blade Thickness: 1.8mm (0.071")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Mahogany
Handle Length: 118mm (4.6")
Weight: 132g (4.7 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.