Yoshimi Kato R2/SG2 Damascus Gyuto Japanese Knife 210mm Black Acrylic Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Yoshimi KatoYoshimi Kato hand forges his knives in the town of Takefu, Fukui prefecture. After taking over the company from his father Hiroshi in 2017, Yoshimi continues to craft high quality knives. Kato goes abroad a few times a year to visit his loyal customers and gather feedback to improve his designs and functionality always striving for perfection.
Knife Type: Gyuto
Steel Type: R2/SG2 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 62-63
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 210mm (8.3")
Blade Height: 47mm (1.9")
Blade Thickness: 1.8mm (0.071")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Black Acrylic
Handle Length: 116mm (4.6")
Weight: 188g (6.6 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.