Tojiro (Fujitora) Molybdenum Vanadium Bread Slicer Japanese Knife 270mm F687
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
TojiroTojiro is a knife maker from Sanjyo, Niigata prefecture. Tojiro has been loved as standard articles for a long time. Tojiro Produces affordable but hight quality Japanese knives and it has been used for a long time around the world.
Knife Type: Bread Slicer
Steel Type: Molybdenum Vanadium (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Blade Length: 270mm (10.6")
Blade Height: 39mm (1.5")
Blade Thickness: 2mm (0.079")
Handle Length: 140mm (5.5")
Weight: 173g (6.1 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.