Tojiro (Fujitora) DP Cobalt Alloy Steel Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 120mm Pakka wood Handle FU801
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
TojiroTojiro is a knife maker from Sanjyo, Niigata prefecture. Tojiro has been loved as standard articles for a long time. Tojiro Produces affordable but hight quality Japanese knives and it has been used for a long time around the world.
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: DP Cobalt Alloy Steel (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 120mm (4.7")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Pakka wood
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.