Takeshi Saji VG10 Black Damascus Nakiri Japanese Knife 180mm Cow Bone Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Takeshi SajiOne of the most well known and revered bladesmiths in Japan, Takeshi Saji captivates his customers with the beauty and finess of his knives. Combining traditional forging techniques with new and inovative designs, Saji crafts beautiful, funtional works of art. People say that his knives are almost too beautiful to use, but once you use the knife you'll fall even more in love with it and can't imagine using anything else. You will want to spend all your time in the kitchen just so you can use your new knife.
Knife Type: Nakiri
Steel Type: VG10 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-62
Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
Blade Height: 50mm (2")
Blade Thickness: 2.6mm (0.102")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Cow Bone
Handle Length: 118mm (4.6")
Weight: 277g (9.8 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.