Takamura Knives VG10 Migaki Finished Gyuto Japanese Knife 210mm Black Pakka wood Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Takamura KnivesIn 1945 research into stainless steels was still fairly limited. At that time Takamura Hamono became a forrunner in developing the best quality stainless steel knives available and has since spent 60 years perfecting their blends. They have created many different steel types to find theat perfect balance of edge retention and wear resistance. Their knives' unmatched cutting performance is recognized not only throughout Japan, but by famous chefs worldwide.
Knife Type: Gyuto
Steel Type: VG10 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-62
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 210mm (8.3")
Blade Height: 41mm (1.6")
Blade Thickness: 1.5mm (0.059")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Black Pakka wood
Handle Length: 119mm (4.7")
Weight: 154g (5.4 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.