Our hand crafted stock is extremely limited. Purchase now to avoid any delays!
Soft Cutting Board (Green)
HASEGAWA-Makisu is a revolutionary makisu that makes use of neither the traditional bamboo nor cotton strings but advanced plastic and monofilaments.
They are not only hygienic but also easy to roll as a makisu.
Designed with several benefits below.
- Does not generate splinters or black mold, like the those conventional bamboo
ones always does.
- The monofilaments that deter contamination are used for the binding strings.
- Rice less likely to stick to its embossed surfaces.
- Easy to dry so that can be used soon after washing.
- Yet as easy to roll as conventional bamboo ones.
- Dishwasher safe, bleach safe.
No Cling Film needed !
Size: 250 x 240mm ( 10 x 9.5inch )
Weight: 160g ( 0.33lbs)
Heatproof temperature: 100 C (212 F)
Material: plastic, ceramic Color: Blue Clip surface:about 100mm Clamp slot thickness:4mm Clip surface width:18mm Feature: Durable with ceramic material Fit...
This item can be used to remove a rust and/or stain. Sometimes you may want to use this without water...
Camellia oil (or Tsubaki oil, oil drawn from the camellia plant) has long been used as an beauty product in...
Fishbone Tweezers are used exclusively to remove bones from fish. It is easy to use and you can remove tiny...