Sukenari White Steel No.2 Kurouchi Hongasumi Deba Japanese Knife Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
SukenariFounded in 1933, Sukenari has gained a reputation for quality. Using the same technique that is used to craft samurai swords, Sukenari has been certified to create 'Honyaki' knives that are unserpassed in their edge retention and durability as well as their cutting edge. This technique, however is extremely difficult and time consuming, so in recent days Sukenari has begun forging knives from 'high speed steels' such as VG10 and ZDP189. Always trying to improve on the quality of and performance of their knives.
Knife Type: Deba
Steel Type: White Steel No.2 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-61
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.