Shibata Takayuki Kotetsu Blue Super Santoku Japanese Knife 165mm Jura Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: Blue Super (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 63-64
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 165mm (6.5")
Blade Height: 41mm (1.6")
Blade Thickness: 2.5mm (0.098")
Ferrule Material: Pakka wood
Handle Material: Jura
Handle Length: 127mm (5")
Weight: 129g (4.6 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.