Shibata Takayuki Kotetsu R2/SG2 Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 80mm Jura Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: R2/SG2 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 62-63
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 80mm (3.1")
Blade Height: 24mm (0.9")
Blade Thickness: 2mm (0.079")
Ferrule Material: Pakka wood
Handle Material: Jura
Handle Length: 114mm (4.5")
Weight: 58g (2 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.