Seisuke Blue Steel No.2 Hammered Kurouchi Santoku Japanese Knife 165mm Shitan Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
SeisukeSeisuke is Japanny's origional band. We work with smiths throughout Japan to craft high quality blades at an afordable price. The wide variety of our designs are unique and steeped with tradition making them perfect for both home and profesional use.
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: Blue Steel No.2 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 61-62
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Blade Length: 165mm (6.5")
Blade Height: 45mm (1.8")
Blade Thickness: 2.8mm (0.11")
Ferrule Material: Pakka wood
Handle Material: Shitan
Handle Length: 128mm (5")
Weight: 156g (5.5 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.