Sakai Takayuki Silver Steel No.3 Damascus Kengata Yanagiba Japanese Knife 270mm
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Sakai TakayukiBehind the Sakai Takayuki brand is 600 plus years of knife making history by skilled craftsmen of Sakai City, Osaka prefecture. Originally famous for the production of Samurai swords, the makers in Sakai take pride in their work and never compromise on quality.
Knife Type: Kengata Yanagiba
Steel Type: Silver Steel No.3 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 59-61
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Blade Length: 270mm (10.6")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Magnolia
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.