Sakai Takayuki Blue Super Hammered Black Finished Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 135mm Keyaki (Japanese Elm) Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Sakai TakayukiBehind the Sakai Takayuki brand is 600 plus years of knife making history by skilled craftsmen of Sakai City, Osaka prefecture. Originally famous for the production of Samurai swords, the makers in Sakai take pride in their work and never compromise on quality.
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: Blue Super (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 63-64
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 135mm (5.3")
Blade Height: 27mm (1.1")
Blade Thickness: 2.1mm (0.083")
Ferrule Material: Red Pakka wood
Handle Material: Keyaki (Japanese Elm)
Handle Length: 125mm (4.9")
Weight: 75g (2.6 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.