Sakai Kikumori VG10 Mirrored Finish Sakimaru Takohiki Japanese Knife 300mm Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
KikumoriThe sharpness of the knives from the Kashiwa manufacturer, Sakai, Osaka, has been recognized worldwide, and we continue to research and develop easy-to-use knives that are familiar to many people. .
Knife Type: Sakimaru Takohiki
Steel Type: VG10 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-62
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Blade Length: 300mm (11.8")
Blade Height: 29mm (1.1")
Blade Thickness: 3.2mm (0.126")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 144mm (5.7")
Weight: 208g (7.3 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.