Kazuo Nomura White Steel No.2 Migaki Finished Hunter Japanese Knife 100mm Ironwood Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Hunter
Steel Type: White Steel No.2 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-61
Blade Length: 100mm (3.9")
Blade Height: 21mm (0.8")
Blade Thickness: 2.5mm (0.098")
Handle Material: Ironwood
Handle Length: 94mm (3.7")
Weight: 69g (2.4 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.