Misono UX10 Swedish Steel Honesuki Boning Japanese Knife 110mm
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
MisonoMisono is a specialized manufacturer of kitchen knife in Seki city, Gifu prefecture. It is comfortable to use, and the outstanding sharpness of the kitchen knife is highly appreciated by professional cooks, and boasts a high popularity from overseas.
Knife Type: Honesuki Boning
Steel Type: Swedish Steel (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 110mm (4.3")
Blade Height: 18mm (0.7")
Blade Thickness: 1.8mm (0.071")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Pakka wood
Handle Length: 135mm (5.3")
Weight: 160g (5.6 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.