Masamoto Hongasumi White Steel No.2 Deba Japanese Knife Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
MasamotoSince 1890 Masamoto Honten has been perfecting their craft and producing high quality kitchen knives that are treasured by chefs around the world.
Knife Type: Deba
Steel Type: White Steel No.2 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-61
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.