Masahiro Molybdenum Sujihiki Japanese Knife
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Sujihiki
Steel Type: Molybdenum (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.