Masahiro Japanese Steel (ZCD-U) Garasuki Boning Japanese Knife 180mm
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Garasuki Boning
Steel Type: Japanese Steel (ZCD-U) (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
Blade Height: 46mm (1.8")
Blade Thickness: 5mm (0.197")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Black Pakka wood
Handle Length: 117mm (4.6")
Weight: 342g (12.1 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.