Makoto Kurosaki White Steel No.2 Damascus Santoku Japanese Knife 170mm Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Makoto KurosakiHe is so passioinate about sharpening, and his knives has an excellent sharpeness and very good edge retention. His young brother Yu Kurosaki is a well known blacksmith and both of them went on the front page of Knife Magazine which is the most known knife magazine in Japan.
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: White Steel No.2 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-61
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 170mm (6.7")
Blade Height: 45mm (1.8")
Blade Thickness: 3.5mm (0.138")
Ferrule Material: Plastic
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 127mm (5")
Weight: 135g (4.8 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.