Makoto Kurosaki VG10 Damascus Santoku Japanese Knife 165mm Ebony Wood Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Makoto KurosakiHe is so passioinate about sharpening, and his knives has an excellent sharpeness and very good edge retention. His young brother Yu Kurosaki is a well known blacksmith and both of them went on the front page of Knife Magazine which is the most known knife magazine in Japan.
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: VG10 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-62
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 165mm (6.5")
Blade Height: 50mm (2")
Blade Thickness: 2mm (0.079")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Ebony Wood
Handle Length: 128mm (5")
Weight: 133g (4.7 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.