Makoto Kurosaki R2/SG2 Hammered(Maru) Gyuto Japanese Knife 240mm Cherry Blossoms Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Makoto KurosakiHe is so passioinate about sharpening, and his knives has an excellent sharpeness and very good edge retention. His young brother Yu Kurosaki is a well known blacksmith and both of them went on the front page of Knife Magazine which is the most known knife magazine in Japan.
Knife Type: Gyuto
Steel Type: R2/SG2 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 62-63
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 240mm (9.4")
Blade Height: 51mm (2")
Blade Thickness: 2mm (0.079")
Ferrule Material: Pakka wood
Handle Material: Cherry Blossoms
Handle Length: 138mm (5.4")
Weight: 170g (6 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.