Yu Kurosaki Blue Super Hammered Sujihiki Japanese Knife 270mm
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Yu KurosakiWell known for his unique blade designs Yu Kurosaki is one of the youngest and most talented blacksmiths in Japan. Not only does Kurosaki tempt us with his beautiful blade designs, but their ability to perform keeps us coming back. High quality materials and age old forging techniques combine to create a knife with an extremely sharp edge that will hold up throughout use.
Knife Type: Sujihiki
Steel Type: Blue Super (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 63-64
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 270mm (10.6")
Blade Height: 40mm (1.6")
Blade Thickness: 2.7mm (0.106")
Ferrule Material: Pakka wood
Handle Material: Shitan
Handle Length: 140mm (5.5")
Weight: 181g (6.4 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.