Kikuzuki Blue Steel No.1 Damascus Sakimaru Takohiki Japanese Knife 300mm Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
KikuzukiKikuzuki series is a series presented by Kikumori Sakai based on the concept of "Brilliant Beauty". The Kikuzuki series is designed to give you a sense of the beauty and charm of Japanese kitchen knives.
Knife Type: Sakimaru Takohiki
Steel Type: Blue Steel No.1 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 63-64
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Blade Length: 300mm (11.8")
Blade Height: 29.8mm (1.2")
Blade Thickness: 3.3mm (0.13")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 145mm (5.7")
Weight: 164g (5.8 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.