Seisuke VG1 Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 135mm Pakka wood Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
SeisukeSeisuke is Japanny's origional band. We work with smiths throughout Japan to craft high quality blades at an afordable price. The wide variety of our designs are unique and steeped with tradition making them perfect for both home and profesional use.
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: VG1 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 58-59
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 135mm (5.3")
Blade Height: 27mm (1.1")
Blade Thickness: 1.9mm (0.075")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Pakka wood
Handle Length: 104mm (4.1")
Weight: 73g (2.6 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.