Kazuo Nomura White Steel No.2 Damascus Gyuto Japanese Knife 210mm Micarta Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Gyuto
Steel Type: White Steel No.2 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-61
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 210mm (8.3")
Blade Height: 45mm (1.8")
Blade Thickness: 2.8mm (0.11")
Handle Material: Micarta
Handle Length: 133mm (5.2")
Weight: 272g (9.6 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.