Kanetsune Blue Steel No.2 Damascus Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 135mm Shitan Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
KanetsuneKanetsune is located at Seki City, the capital of the Orient and is known to be the City of Blades. The underground method in Japanese sword-making called “Seki-den” which started some 800 years back has been handed down to this present day. One of Japan’s supreme master craftsmen, Kanetsune Seki was able to conserve this method and employ it in all of his knives.
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: Blue Steel No.2 (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 61-62
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 135mm (5.3")
Blade Height: 34mm (1.3")
Blade Thickness: 2.2mm (0.087")
Ferrule Material: Pakka wood
Handle Material: Shitan
Handle Length: 115mm (4.5")
Weight: 71g (2.5 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.