Jikko VG10 Santoku Japanese Knife 180mm Cherry Blossoms Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
JikkoJikko's founder, Itaro Jikko started manufacturing cutlery more than 100 years ago as a sharpener. Once-in-a-lifetime encounter: "Think of it as a once-in-a-lifetime encounter and do our best for the other party" is their motto They value the teachings of the great Sakai man, Sen no Rikyu, and continue to make knives with a once-in-a-lifetime spirit. They are particular about finishing details such as the back and chin of the knife.
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: VG10 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-62
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
Blade Height: 44.6mm (1.8")
Blade Thickness: 1.9mm (0.075")
Handle Material: Cherry Blossoms
Handle Length: 134mm (5.3")
Weight: 114g (4 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.