Jikko R2/SG2 Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 135mm Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
JikkoJikko's founder, Itaro Jikko started manufacturing cutlery more than 100 years ago as a sharpener. Once-in-a-lifetime encounter: "Think of it as a once-in-a-lifetime encounter and do our best for the other party" is their motto They value the teachings of the great Sakai man, Sen no Rikyu, and continue to make knives with a once-in-a-lifetime spirit. They are particular about finishing details such as the back and chin of the knife.
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: R2/SG2 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 62-63
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 135mm (5.3")
Blade Height: 28mm (1.1")
Blade Thickness: 2.1mm (0.083")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 123mm (4.8")
Weight: 58g (2 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.