Iseya Molybdenum Santoku Japanese Knife 180mm Black Pakka wood Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
IseyaJapanese knives from Iseya are hand-made and crafted from quality blades of forged Damascus steel. The 33-layer Damascus steel used in making this razor sharp Japanese knife is hand hammered to ensure the strength of the blade and at its core is one of the best steels used in kitchen knife production due to its superior edge retention, sharpness, and being stain resistant.
Made by Mr. Yoshinori Seto, all Iseya knives have excellent finish and loved by people who are using them
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: Molybdenum (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
Blade Height: 47mm (1.9")
Blade Thickness: 2.2mm (0.087")
Handle Material: Black Pakka wood
Handle Length: 115mm (4.5")
Weight: 165g (5.8 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.