Choyo White Steel Mirrored Finish Santoku Japanese Knife 180mm Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: White Steel (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-61
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
Blade Height: 44mm (1.7")
Blade Thickness: 3mm (0.118")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 134mm (5.3")
Weight: 134g (4.7 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.