Choyo White Steel Mirrored Finish Sakimaru Takohiki Japanese Knife 270mm
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Sakimaru Takohiki
Steel Type: White Steel (Carbon Steel, Rust Prone)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-61
Blade Type: Single edged blade
Blade Length: 270mm (10.6")
Blade Height: 28mm (1.1")
Blade Thickness: 3.3mm (0.13")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 140mm (5.5")
Weight: 141g (5 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.