Choyo Silver Steel No.3 Mirrored Finish Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 150mm Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: Silver Steel No.3 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 59-61
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 150mm (5.9")
Blade Height: 28.8mm (1.1")
Blade Thickness: 2.2mm (0.087")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 122mm (4.8")
Weight: 69g (2.4 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.