Choyo Silver Steel No.3 Mirrored Finish Gyuto Japanese Knife 210mm Magnolia Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Knife Type: Gyuto
Steel Type: Silver Steel No.3 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 59-61
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 210mm (8.3")
Blade Height: 42.2mm (1.7")
Blade Thickness: 3mm (0.118")
Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
Handle Material: Magnolia
Handle Length: 129mm (5.1")
Weight: 144g (5.1 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.