King Sharpening Stone
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
KingKing is a trusted and well known brand in the United States. They are one of the most respectable sharpening stone manufacturers based in Matsunaga, Osaka in Japan. If you don’t want to spend money on two stones, then this sharpening stone, that features an average grit sharpening surface on one side and a fine grit finishing surface on the flip side, is perfect for you.
Knife Type: Sharpening Stone（finishing touches）
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.