Seki Kanetsugu Heptagon Wood VG2 Hammered Petty Knife & Gyuto & Bread Knife Set Japanese Knife
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Kanetsugu SekiKanetsugu Seki, who has inherited 700 years of sword forging tradition, produces knives by combining traditional and high-tech technologies to reproduce the sharpness of Japanese swords in modern knives. The company also aims to produce safe and reliable knives in response to changing lifestyles.
Knife Type: Petty Knife & Gyuto & Bread Knife Set
Steel Type: VG2
Blade Hardness: HRC
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Ferrule Material: Black Pakka wood
Handle Material: Pakka wood (heptagonal)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.