Naohito Myojin SPG2 Gyuto Japanese Knife 210mm Walnut Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Naohito MyojinMr. Naohito Myojin is the second generation of the young Myojin Riki Seisakusho in Susaki City, Kochi Prefecture. He has excellent sharpening skills, and finished blades cut into food smoothly and have excellent sharpness.
Knife Type: Gyuto
Steel Type: SPG2 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 62-63
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 210mm (8.3")
Blade Height: 47mm (1.9")
Blade Thickness: 3mm (0.118")
Ferrule Material: Brown Pakka wood
Handle Material: Walnut
Handle Length: 134mm (5.3")
Weight: 200g (7.1 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.