Kei Kobayashi R2/SG2 Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 150mm Wenge Handle
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
Kei KobayashiMr. Kei Kobayashi runs a self-sharpening company in Seki City, Gifu Prefecture. These knives are produced by fully demonstrating the polishing techniques that he has cultivated over the years. The most important feature of this knife is its high-precision construction and the sharpness that comes from it. It is also light to hold and can be handled freely.
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: R2/SG2 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 62-63
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 150mm (5.9")
Blade Height: 29.7mm (1.2")
Blade Thickness: 1.8mm (0.071")
Ferrule Material: Plastic
Handle Material: Wenge
Handle Length: 120mm (4.7")
Weight: 69g (2.4 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.