Miyako AUS8 33 Layer Damascus Petty-Utility Japanese Knife 110mm
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- *** Ask us a question ***
2+ business days worldwide from Japan
MiyakoMiyako knives are made to represent the splendor of classic Japanese knives. Damascus steel, which is highly prized in Syria is used to craft these beautiful cutlery. To achieve a subtle luster, matte finish is applied after polishing and razor sharp blades are always considered by the artisans producing these knives. Take pride in owning this line of superb knives as their handles present unique and stylish designs.
This particular line of knives from Miyako is made from 33 layers of Damascus steel (high carbon molybdenum vanadium steel AUS8 and low carbon martensite steel).
Knife Type: Petty-Utility
Steel Type: AUS8 (Stain resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 58-59
Blade Type: Double edged blade
Blade Length: 110mm (4.3")
Ferrule Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Pakka wood
Weight: 90g (3.2 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.