Posted on May 24 2016
I know that picking the best knife is sometimes difficult and often wonder which knives are popular, have been used by professional chefs and rated well by users.
Iseya I series’ VG10 Stain-Resistant Steel provides sharpness and Damascus 33 Layers is beautiful looks. Handle is Japanese style (D Shape) and this series are popular with its functionality and cost performance.
[Iseya’s I series Raking]
- Iseya VG10 33 Layer Damascus Japanese Chef's Small Santoku Knife, 135mm (Iseya-I-8)
- Iseya VG10 33 Layer Damascus Hammered Santoku Japanese Chef Knife, 180mm (Iseya-I-5)
- Iseya VG10 33 Layer Damascus Sashimi Slicer Japanese Sushi Chef Knife, 210mm (Iseya-I-7)
- Iseya VG10 33 Layer Damascus Hammered Nakiri Japanese Chef Knife, 180mm (Iseya-I-6)
- Iseya VG10 33 Layer Damascus Japanese Chef's Gyuto Knife, 210mm (Iseya-I-4)
Stock is limited, so if you are interested, please visit : http://www.japanny.com/search?type=product&q=iseya+I+